- The Sino Swiss Hotel Beijing overlooks the village of Xiao Tainzhu in Beijing, China.
- Four kilometers from Beijing Capital International Airport
- 18 kilometers from the Forbidden City
- 18 kilometers from the central train station
- Complimentary airport transportation and shuttle service into the downtown area available for a fee
- Fitness center, racquet courts, sauna, spa tub, solarium and massage treatment room
- Indoor/outdoor pool
- High speed Internet access for a fee
- Cable television
- Minibars and coffeemakers
The hotel now offers a complimentary round trip shuttle service to and from Beijing Capital Airport (PEK). The shuttle bus runs on the half hour from 6:00 A.M. to 11:00 P.M. Find the hotel shuttle station at the Carpark No. D118, which is located across from the International Arrivals Exit No. 5.
In addition, the shuttle runs to downtown Beijing seven times during the day. This new service will suit the business and pleasure traveler alike.